- Planets are the most important fundamental assets of your nation.
- By building facilities on your planets, you not only generate resources such as minerals and gold, but also increase your energy, research, and production capacity.
- The more planets you gain, the more power you have, so the quality and quantity of own planets are the primary indicators of your nation power.
- You may colonize a new planet every 10 levels. The current maximum number of planets you may have is 10.
- A planet's appearance and attributes are determined by its environment or type.
- There are 5 kinds of planet environments. Each kind boosts a different production attribute.
- The boosted attribute is applied to the matching building.
Paradise planets are extremely rare, but a grade S planet of other types is still better than a B grade Paradise planet.
PLANET GRADE AND LEVEL
There is a difference in AstroNest between Grade and Level. Grades are S, A, B, C, D. Grade *determines* the maximum level that buildings on the planet can reach. Grade also determines how much a planet's special attribute is boosted.
|Rank||MAX LV||ENV Attribute|
|Rank D||31 ~ 35||5 ~ 10 (+%)|
|Rank C||31 ~ 35||11 ~ 15 (+%)|
|Rank B||36 ~ 40||20 ~ 25 (+%)|
|Rank A||41 ~ 45||35 ~ 40 (+%)|
|Rank S||46 ~ 50||50 ~ 55 (+%)|
So in this case, a Rank S Desert Planet can have a max level between 46-50, and Energy production can be boosted 50-55%.
The bars under your planet simply are a representation of how developed a planet is. If any of the bars are too low compared to the others, increase the level of the building associated with it.
There are no rank C or D Paradise planets.
Buildings on your planet either produce a certain resource every hour, increase the cap on resources like research and energy, or in the case of the Fleet Production Line, reduce the AP needed to build fleets.
Because of this, it is critical to keep your building levels on par with your nation. Upgrade your buildings whenever you have spare minerals and gold.
Check the links below to find out how the buildings scale with their level.
Residential Facility: http://astronest.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Facilities#Residential_facility
Mining Facility: http://astronest.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Facilities#Mining_facility
Research Facility: http://astronest.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Facilities#Research_facility
Fleet Production Line: http://astronest.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Facilities#Fleet_production_line
Energy Facility: http://astronest.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Facilities#Energy_facility