Fleets are comprised of ships and has the following attributes:
- Damage: the aggregate damage output of your fleet. This is calculated by factoring in ship damage, weapon damage, device damage, hero attack, hero ability, and number of ships.
- Durability: the aggregate hit points of your fleet. This determines how much damage your fleet can take. It is calculated by factoring in ship durability, armor durability, device durability, hero defense, hero ability and number of ships.
- Range: at what distance your fleet can start attacking. This is determined by weapon choice.
- Rate: how frequently your fleet can attack. This is determined by weapon choice.
- Accuracy: how accurately your fleet attacks. Accuracy is a set attribute, and not based on percentage. In other words, having an accuracy of 120 does not mean your fleet fires at 120% accuracy. Its accuracy rating is 120, and this is compared against the opponent's evasion rating. Accuracy is determined by weapon choice, device choice, hero ability, and sometimes hero skill.
- Quantity: this is the number of ships that can make up the fleet. This is determined by hero stats, specifically, leadership.
- Resistance (per weapon): acts as armor against a specific weapon. Resistance is based on percentage. Resistance is determined by device type, ship type, hero ability, and at times hero skills.
- Evasion (per weapon): ability to dodge a specific weapon. Evasion is a set bonus, not based on percentage. Evasion is based on device type, ship type, and hero ability.
The Destroyer is a small fighter type of space ship. With its high speed the ship excels in evading enemy attacks. Most effective around low to mid game, but can also be very devastating at higher levels.
Has a bonus to evasion, with an extra bonus against Cannons.
Moderate damage and durability.
Put a Destroyer or Navigation Master stacked with ability trons and evasion devices in the middle of the Central Projection Formation and watch your enemy miss all their attacks!
The Battleship is a large sized ship with its focus on causing damage and destruction. The ship lacks however in survivability and is recommended to only be used for specific purposes.
Highest damage in the game.
Put your battleship in the back line of your formation to avoid getting hit. Be wary of enemies with spread, random and explosive fire though.
The Cruiser is a mid size ship with its biggest advantages in its defensive abilities. While it doesn’t have the highest durability, the ship gives you a moderate bonus to evasion and resistance against all weapon types.
High durability and a res bonus against all weapon types, while also having a good amount of evasion bonus, the cruiser is best suited for defense heroes.
Low damage and doesn’t really shine anywhere.
A Cruiser Master equipped with ability trons and resistance devices is very hard to kill.
The Mothership is the biggest and most powerful ship of all ship types, and as a result also requires the most energy. The Mothership is considered to be the most all-round ship type and recommended at higher levels.
Highest durability in the game. Also starts with a +40 bonus resistance against missiles. Also has a relatively high fire power.
Starts out with a negative bonus against evasion. This makes enemies very unlikely to miss their attacks.
Equip your fleets with resistance devices.